Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year!!


Ms. Redo

Well today is the first day of 2013!!  It's cold, rainy & foggy today, a good day for a fire in the fireplace, movies, crocheting & coffee!!  We will be going to my daughter's for dinner later, her & her hubby are leaving at 3:30 a.m. for the hospital to get induced.  I know why is she cooking - I offered but she insisted & I know not to upset a pregnant woman, lol!!!  We will be babysitting her furry baby while they are gone & my granddaughter (their daughter) is going to be staying with her great aunt & great grandmother (my sis-in-law & mom-in-law).  They want to keep her so that I can be free to go to the hospital when Bentlee arrives!!  I'm really excited for Bentlee to get here, will post pics when I get some :-)  Youngest son & his family are in the process of moving out (AGAIN) so we will be empty nesters once again!!  This time we have told ALL the kids "The Inn & Bank" are CLOSED permanently!!  Now if I can just keep Hubby to it, lol!!!  Well I better run, baking cookies to take to daughter's.  That's all from the mtn. for now, take care & catch ya later.

God Bless,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment