Thursday, June 9, 2011

Booked Solid!!

It was a busy month last month with Relay for Life, our church's team raised $2822!!  Our goal was $2500 - WOO HOO!!!!  The month of June is booked also, this week we are having a Brush Arbor Revival at our church, next week is Vacation Bible School & then the next week we have a ladies outing planned & we are cooking a meal for the Ronald McDonald House - whew I'll need a vacation after this month - oh wait I can't go on vacation I'm babysitting my grandson Kelsyn while my DS & DIL are working - oh well!!  Not much else going on around here, really don't have time to get to some projects that have been patiently waiting for me.  Well I better, that's all from the mtn. for now, take care & catch ya later.

God Bless,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment